Valve pack for double acting air impact maker

Q- I recently purchased the model 78-FK-OB-20 along with the RVPDDC retro fit valve pack. Due to a application change, I now need to use the model 98 single acting air impact marker. Do I need a new valve pack or will the double acting version work?


A- No you do not need to purchase a new valve pack. All you need to do is plug port #2.

If you need to return the model 78, just copy and paste the link below. It will take you to the return for credit RMA page.


Comments are closed.